- Phone Number: 909-748-6735
Reprographics Job Submission Process Options:
1. Email your job to: firstname.lastname@example.org email address for jobs that are 10 MB or less. PLEASE do not send email jobs to the staff individually as they can not access each others' email and your job may sit for days if the staff member is on vacation or out sick.
2. Bring the jobs in with a hard copy or on CDROM. This is sometimes best method for items with original signatures, such as diplomas.
3. Use the Reprographics FTP site. The FTP site can be used for any size jobs, especially for those LARGE ONES. The jobs can be saved to the FTP site directly from your computer. With this site you can send your print job without ever leaving your office. Your job output is so much clearer and sharper if it is saved directly from your file and printed, versus printed and scanned into someone else's computer and then printed. This is also most effective in printing clearer pictures if the pictures were originally saved to your file, versus saved printed scanned and reprinted. All sites and remote users can connect to the FTP server with the following address: ftp:\\10.105.24.90. Your user name is first initial and last name like Financial 2000. One account per site please. Your password can be reset by
EXCEPTION...You may need to print out the copy form if you need Categoricals signature or someone else's authorization.
Any questions please call 20701
Menu of Services:
Our Mission is to provide RUSD students, teachers, faculty and staff with all of their printing needs. We print over 15,000,000 copies annually on traditional and state of the art equipment. Our combined experience exceeds 100 years in the printing field. Senior staff have over 30 years experience each and our least experienced has 15 plus years in the industry. This means we know how to serve just about all of your printing needs or we know who can if your job is beyond our equipment capabilities.
Reprographics Services Links:
- Repro Paper Color Chart
- E-Copy Application Training Guide
- Printing Charges
- Copy Orders
- Copyright Information
- Copier, Repair, and Maintenance
Reprographics Training Links:
- None at this Time
(NOTE) Adobe Acrobat documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader