Resources for Seniors:
Senior Handouts and Presentations
- Senior Presentation - Information on Transcripts, College Requirements, Brag Sheets and NCAA Requirements
- Preparing for the Future: A month-by-month breakdown of Senior Year
- Q & A For College Applications
- Step-by-Step College Application Guide
- Brag Sheet - complete this brag sheet, before you ask for a letter of recommendation.
- Financial Aid Presentation - Information on Federal Financial Aid, Scholarships
- Financial Aid websites - list of websites to help with financial aid
- Cal Grant Opt Out letter and form to be filled out if you DO NOT want your information automatically sent to Cal Grant
- Scholarship websites - list of websites to help search for scholarships
- BRIDGES - a career exploration and interest planner for students; this document has the information to create an account
- NCAA - interested in playing sports in college? Check your eligibility!
- Collegeboard - SAT information, AP information and college planning. College Board also has some great tools for test preparation and college planning:
- SAT Question of the Day - a free app that has the last 30 days of SAT questions, straight to your smart phone.
- Research information on colleges - you can look up schools by location, majors, school size; put in different criteria and see what school fit your interests.
- SAT and College Application Fee Waivers - contact your counselor or Mrs. Quesada in the Career Center regarding fee waivers. Here are teh guidelines for fee waivers.
- AP Scores - AP scores and resources for AP classes
- Financial Aid / Scholarships - information and time lines on financial aid and scholarships
- ASVAB - Interested in joining the military? You will need to take the ASVAB test. Find out more information about the test here. Contact the Career Center at REV to see when it will be offered at school.
- FAFSA - Free Application for Federal Student Aid Website
- SAT/ACT Dates
- Tips on UC Writing Prompts
- UC Application Support
- CaliforniaCollege.edu - a source for college and career planning in California
- Instate Tuition for Out of State Schools - WICHE program: WICHE's student exchange programs offer a broad range of higher education options for some 36,000 students each year at undergraduate, graduate, and professional levels. Residents of WICHE states can gain affordable access to programs, states avoid costly and unnecessary duplication of programs and facilities, and colleges and universities can devote their resources to improving the quality of their educational offerings.
- California Career Zone - a career exploration system. It connects users with California occupational options and colleges. Also includes budgeting tools.
- California Career Resource Network - The California Career Center (CalCC) is your career planning website with tools to help you map your future, whether looking ahead to college, apprenticeship, the military or other options.
Community College Links
Interested in community college, but not sure what programs are available. Review the community colleges catalogs below, to see the programs that each college has to offer.
Crafton Hills College
- http://www.craftonhills.edu/ - link directly to Crafton Hills Website
- Crafton Hills Catalog - click on the current year to see what programs are available
San Bernardino Valley College
- http://valleycollege.edu - link directly to San Bernardino Valley College Website
- Valley College Catalog - click on the current year to see what programs are available
- http://rcc.edu - link directly to Riverside Community College (RCC) Website
- RCC College Catalog - click on the current year to see what programs are available
Want to consider other options besides 2 or 4 year schools? Here are some programs that are available to research regarding other opportunities.
- CRY-ROP offers classes for students in high school, and also offers training for career seekers after high school.